- Successfully complete my first full marathon!
- Try snowshoeing.
- Go on another fun vacation, even though I'm not sure Hawaii can be beat.
- Take more yoga and hip hop classes. (I miss them both!)
- Make the trip to Portland to watch my nephew school all the kids in basketball.
- Cook more homemade meals from the best cookbook ever.
- Go on even more fun weekend trips. (Umm, Corvallis with Kimbie and others?)
- Win a trivia night.
- Celebrate someone's "21st birthday" (I'm so sorry I missed the first one. I hope this "birthday" coincides with a heckling session with Officer Newsome in Belltown. Just sayin')
- Win the lottery.
- Climb Mt. Constitution. (I missed the fun last time.)
- Take an actual lunch break with my coworkers more often.
Ok, so that's a start. More goals to come. Maybe I should also bring back my "Goal Project"?
In the end, Happy New Year, my friends!via