I love happy lists.
- Mariners’s game tomorrow with 4 of my favorite ladies! (2 of which are my mom and Nana who are riding the school bus down! You can guess the other 2). And yes, Petes is one of these :)
- Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale starts next Wednesday. I’ve already made a list of things I hope go on sale.
- SATC2 in one week!
- My new sundresses that I can’t wait to wear in LA
- The banana in my kitchen that is getting smooshier every day, making it the perfect candidate for banana pancakes this weekend.
- Regina Spektor on my Pandora (I'm so right there with her.)
- Possible date with potential future baby daddy
- Thisclose to finishing a 5-star Sudoku sitting on my desk.
For a little eye candy, I thought I'd also include this rad picture. First, because I love ballerinas and danced for YEARS. Second, because Stephanie danced for YEARS too. Danced right into my heart. (hehe)