Monday, January 13, 2014

Ever So Thankful

While a few months late, I can't skip over Thanksgiving as I try to catch up on things. It's like when you celebrate your birthday with someone super late, so it stretches out your birthday even longer? I'm just stretching out the season of thanks :)

Once again, we hosted at our home. (Here's last year and the year before) We used most of the same recipes, but I found a new dutch apple pie recipe, which I have since lost, oops. The evening was filled with some of my favorite people in the world and if that's not something to be thankful for, I don't know what is. The delicious food was just icing on the cake!

 The pie! Served warm with vanilla ice cream and a little caramel sauce. Yummm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails