1. We hiked up to Fragrance Lake and Lookout Point for a little picnic. I can't get enough of that hike. It is so peaceful up there!
2. We took a stroll around downtown Fairhaven in Bellingham, where we ate gelato and did some wine tasting at Purple Smiles.
3. We had a lovely dinner with my Mom on the deck with the sun shining down on us. Bonus: My neighbors were having a wedding, so we listened to great music, toasts and laughter all night!
4. We visited The Old Edison for live music and a beer.
5. We went out to Kathy's house on Clear Lake for kayaking and floating. Pure relaxation.
Fragrance Lake - so still and calm
Does she fall?!
No fall by this lady!
Lookout Point with Samish Island in the background
The Old Edison
Off on a kayak adventure.
Now it's float:30!Can't wait for the next magical weekend!