Thursday, December 22, 2011

Ho ho ho!

Friends, I tried. I had every intent to send Christmas cards this year; I really did. I looked on Etsy quite early, browsing for options that would strike my fancy. Joe and I took a Christmas photo in case we wanted to go the photo card route. I even made a list of people I wanted to send one to! That's where it got tricky. Ten quickly became 20, which grew to 50+! Where does one cut it off? I can't bring myself to cut off my cousin's step-brother's girlfriend (ok, kidding, but really, the family is giant). Then when you take into account ordering that many cards, postage and getting everyone's addresses together, I was overwhelmed. Maybe I should put this on my New Year's resolution list: send Christmas cards in 2012.

So in place of snail mail (which I know is like 10x better!), I had a little tacky editing session with our photo. So from our home(s) to yours, Happy Holidays! We love you.

P.S. Do you like the return of the seasonal Petes Speaks?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails