Friday, December 9, 2011

It's beginning to smell a lot like Christmas.

After some delay, Joe and I finally got our tree last night. We put it up, then life (i.e. hungry bellies) got in the way so we didn't decorate it right away. Next, Big Bang Theory got in the way, then Sleepy McSleepersons got in the way. So my tree still stands in the corner of my living room, naked as a jaybird. The hot cocoa-drinking (with marshmallows!), Christmas music-listening, and decorating tradition has been postponed until tomorrow morning. But this morning when I walked into my living room, it was the most intoxicating smell ever. If I could bottle it up and name it "Christmas in a jar," I'd make millions.

Have a festive holiday weekend, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails