Wednesday, September 15, 2010

What time is it? Fair-thirty.

I've always been a big fan of fairs. So last night, Joe and I did the Puyallup. (I suspect another trip around the corner like last year with the girls. Ladies?)

Highlights:
  • Deep-fried Oreos. Joe just couldn't resist. I tried one and it was pretty darn good.
  • Fisher scones, smothered with raspberry jam and butter. My favorite. I hear they sell 80,000 per day! (Need the recipe?)
  • Ferris wheel ride. No amount of convincing could get Joe on the zipper :)
  • The stuffed cow that Joe won me in Skeeball!
  • Giant pumpkins, grange displays, people watching, and more!

Ferris wheels are rad

The fair-goers

Skagit Valley grange display. It got 2nd place!

My cow!

Giant pumpkin AND deep-fried Oreos

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails