- It's like take my breath away beautiful up top. (Did I get the Top Gun song stuck in your head? It's stuck in mine now.) We're talking 360 degree views. Two different lakes and mountains in every direction.
- It's not too tough. It feels like you did a little working out, but you're not going to wake up sore the next day.
- It's only 2 hours tops (each way), but I highly recommend factoring in some good picnicking time at the top. You won't want to leave right away.
- While the rock ledge is filled with people, there's enough room for everyone and every spot has a fantastic view. No need to hurry along to make room for new people.
- They sell beer at the top. Isn't that rad?
You lacing up your hiking boots yet?This sign is reassuring.
Oh, ok, no beer at the top, but I really wanted to get you excited about the hike. Did it work? P.S. Not sure beer and steep cliffs go hand-in-hand...