Monday, February 18, 2013

Saying Yes to the Dress

We've been engaged for two weeks and we're on a roll! Date: September 7th, check. Location: check. Desserts: check. Cake: check. DJ: check. Photographer: pretty much check, just need to make it final. And dress? CHECK. Well, I have to go back and make the official purchase, but I can't stop thinking about the winning dress (I was torn between two), so I'm taking that as a sign that it's the one. Plus, it's the one that made my Mom cry, so that's gotta say something. And boy, it's so hard to not tell Joe anything about it! I just keep telling him it's bright pink with poofy sleeves :)

Now just a few more logistics and details and then I'm hoping the rest is smooth sailing. I'll just enjoy the company of my lovely fiancé and all of the family and friend time that engagement brings!

P.S. I'm not holding the winning dress - just a photo that Stephers snapped as I was browsing!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh you have gotten so much done in such a short period of time, great work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails