- At work we decided to have a lunch fiesta with homemade pico de gallo, soy chorizo and other tasty stuff. Umm, who knew soy chorizo would be so good?
- It's a holiday where a margarita is pretty much mandatory. (Which Stephers, Maddie and I got at Red Robin because every Mexican restaurant was packed!)
- A pat-on-the-back moment, Maddie and I can run 8 miles and THEN go drink that said margarita.
- Pinatas. What's not to like about swinging a bat, blindfolded at a festive animal that explodes with candy?
- Autumn and RyRy's DTR: 5/5/06. I'm glad that that I was a part of that magical moment.
- Sombreros are cool. I wish I wore one yesterday. (Why is everyone is looking at me funny for wearing one today?)
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Cinco de Mayo
Yes, yes, I realize that it's no longer Cinco de Mayo. But I wanted to share with you why I like the holiday. It's because: