Monday, May 17, 2010

Like kids in a candy store

About a month ago, my parents went to Hawaii for the first time. Since I had my first trip to paradise last summer, I was completely won over by everything to do with Hawaii... even the sun-induced blisters. (Mads and Autumn are going in the next couple months and I'm trying to think of a way to fit in their suitcases.)

Anyway, throughout their whole trip, I received dozens of texts along the lines of: That's it--we're moving here, we're buying a place, on our way to the LUAU, drinking a tasty lava flow, it's 90 degrees and sunny!!, etc. Needless to say, they were having the time of their lives.

Then I saw the photographic proof of all of the fun they had and I thought I'd share. Makes me want to go back. Like now.

Dear Expedia,
Please post another slammin' deal on air and hotel to Hawaii.
Thank you,
Petes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails