Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Iceland

So I've only seen a small handful of their pictures, but I'm obsessed with Maddie, Steph and Kimber's road trip around Iceland. The beautiful, sweeping landscapes, bright blue skies and warm, wintery clothes - it all makes want to pack up and catch the next flight to Reykjavik! In due time, Erika, you'll make it there. Only 52 days.

I'm glad you ladies has such an amazing time. We missed you here, but can't wait to hear all of the incredible stories!

P.S. You guys look like another Emo band album cover. I love it.

3 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I love seeing photos from around the world. I will definitely be following. :)

    http://blankmusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool pictures! i am now following so i hope you follow back!

    -B

    PS- jewelry giveaway will be up this weekend! stay updated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh now fun! I had a layover in the Raeykavik Airport and since we were flyng Iceland Air, they had a lot of videos about Iceland. It looks like such a cool place! The hot srings look/sound amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails