Monday, March 28, 2011

Staircases

Sometimes when I dream about my future home, I find myself browsing design blogs for inspiration. Adding picture after picture to my "future home inspiration" folder - bedrooms, living rooms and kitchens. Until recently, I never realized how much of an impact a staircase can have in a home. Then I came across these suckers. They're so simple, but bring it up a step. (Ha, get it? A stair step.)

I especially love how the light comes through in the one below. Isn't it great?

all pics via/My Scandinavian Retreat

2 comments:

  1. love the loft look of the stairs! very cool & artsy!

    follow & interview?
    -B

    www.queenbutnocrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uuhuhuh, these make me happy. I think about my dream home too! I want spiral staircases :D

    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails