Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Makin' Bubbles

A couple weeks ago, we babysat Johan (Joe's nephew; my future nephew) while his folks were entertaining a friend from Sweden. Well, not surprisingly, we don't really have a lot of 5-year-old toys aside from the Kinect, but we didn't want to stay cooped up inside on such a nice day. 

So we improvised. We mixed a little dish soap with water and pulled out a cookie cutter, funnel and tea strainer to make BUBBLES! I think we spent a solid hour seeing who could make the biggest bubble. It was cute to watch these two together; they have a lot of fun :) Maybe next time we should make a giant bubble maker, eh?

Johan popping one of Joe's giant bubbles :)

Blowing bubbles takes some major concentration
 
 Yep, I think that's the face of a happy boy. Mission accomplished.

2 comments:

  1. Argh I LOVE blowing bubbles! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post makes me want to hang out with some kids so I can do fun stuff like this!

    Sarah @ Life As Always

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails