Friday, May 3, 2013

Flowers

A few weeks back, I had the gardening itch. So I went to the store and picked up a few plants to spruce up our front porch and backyard deck. There's something about a bright, colorful flower that can bring a smile to your face, don't you think? My favorites of the group are the dahlia (wedding flowers!) and ranunculus. I wanted to bring a white anemone home too, but no such luck. Maybe on the next flower shop visit!  

What is your favorite flower to grow?

P.S. The flowers must be happy with all this SUN today. Is summer here to stay?! Please say yes.

2 comments:

  1. They look so pretty :) I really like daffodils, they always make me think of my mum x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I am not a gardener at all... half the plants the landscapers put in at our new house are dead or dying and I have no idea what to do about it!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails