Sunday, May 5, 2013

One Year Olds

Goose and Fifi turned one on May 1st. In true crazy-cat-lady form, I made them "kitty cakes" - a whole can of wet food with crushed up dehydrated chicken and dry food on top. They legitimately WENT CRAZY for them. We spoiled them with the two cans - not thinking they'd finish - but in a matter of minutes, they nearly devoured both. And for the next hour after that, they wouldn't stop lickin' their chops.

The finished kitty cake. Appetizing, huh?

Joe let Fifi take a peek at what I was making and she was liking what she saw.

Rather than eat their own, they ate one then moved onto the next. These cats sure love each other.

P.S. Are you jealous of our kitchen floors?
P.P.S. On a scale of 1-10, how crazy do you think I am now? I mean... kitty cakes.

5 comments:

  1. I can't believe they're that old already!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goose and Fifi?! Oh my gosh those are the cutest names I've ever heard! I love your vintage floors, and there's nothing wrong with being a crazy cat lady! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are gorgeous - and look so very very soft. I think it's adorable they ate their birthday cakes together. Do they still cuddle up with one another?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they definitely still cuddle! It's the cutest thing ever.

      Delete
  4. Happy birthday to your adorable little ones!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails