How do I keep lucking out with all of these fantastic weddings?! Saturday's was yet another one to add to the list. A few highlights that made it a blast:
- They had a bagpiper who played during the processional AND led us the few blocks to the reception location. So fun!
- Meredith looked like she was taken straight out of a bridal magazine - she was striking. Her dress was so chic and modern, her makeup was the perfect balance between natural and dramatic, her hair was sleek and she had a very radiant, I-just-got-married-to-the-man-of-my-dreams glow.
- They served gnocchi and for anyone who knows me, I love me some gnocchi.
- Molly Moon's ice cream and sticky toffee pudding cake. My first, and definitely not last, experience with the famous salted caramel ice cream. Delish.
- The party was hoppin' and even continued on for the after party at Barca.
I wish I had taken more and better pictures, but I was apparently too into dancing and celebrating!The GMMB ladies - a little blurry
My handsome wedding date who has stuck by my side through 4 weddings this summer. One more in November!
Classic winning shot.