Friday, October 15, 2010

TGIF

An end-of-the-week round-up for your reading pleasure. TGIF.

You know how grass roofs are kind of popular these days? (There was a winery on our road trip that had a grass roof that was aweseome!) Well, back in Scandinavia, they have this art mastered. The history here.

What's your favorite creepy baby costume? I think I like the Prohibitionist or the Lobster are mine.

Real or fake? I don't even care, he's still adorable. (Or Olita, I'll just take yours.)

I made these sour cream, cheddar and jalepeno biscuits for a work potluck today and now I wish I had 12 more to eat. I could maybe even go for 13. Bonus: They are pretty easy to make.

Have a wonderful weekend!

pic/via

1 comment:

  1. I think hamburger baby wants to come live at my house. Cutest chubby cheeks ever.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails