Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Hunter Boots

Since my new favorite thing seems to be directing you to other things, I present you with Hunter boots. As you all probably know, I've been eyeing them for some time now. I've convinced myself into buying them and then quickly convinced myself back out of them, then back again. It's a vicious cycle, I tell ya. I like yellow, blue or red. Oh, and green, but Stephers has those, so I would probably opt for another color.

I live in Seattle, so they're practical, right?

1 comment:

  1. I got a pair a few months ago and they are totally worth the splurge! I figured since I take the bus everyday (and save $$$ by doing that) I deserve to have dry feet! :) And the fleece liners turn them into good snow boots too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails