Friday, December 10, 2010

TGIF

Dear Christmas Tree,
When you came into my life almost two weeks ago, I have to admit, I was nervous. How could you possibly live up to the awesomeness of last year's? Initially I had my hands on a much smaller version of you, but when Joe pulled you out from the group (a seemingly foot above the rest), we knew we had found the one.

I don't know what it is about you. Your intoxicating smell, your tall stature, the way you light up or maybe how you wear your attire (ornaments). Whatever you're doing, keep doing it. You've completely won me over. When I walk into the room and see you lit up, I immediately smile.

I know our time together will be short, but I want you to know that I will always cherish the memories. But for now, let's enjoy the holiday season! (How do you feel about hot buttered rum in your stand?)

Love,
Petes

P.S. When will these start to magically appear?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails