Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Washyourhandsington

The long and awaited, Washyourhandsington campaign! Many of you have heard me talking (or singing) about this campaign for what seems like ages, so I'm so excited that it's finally launching! It's been a really fun campaign to work on - a lot of new experiences, including shooting some of the footage of the video myself!

I know you're waiting with baited breath, so watch it. (You may notice a familiar face in the ending shot.)
Then share it.
Email it.
Post it.
Tweet it.

Do whatever you'd like, just send it out into cyberspace. It would be very exciting if this went viral. (I'm probably biased, but I think it does have potential to actually go viral!)


1 comment:

  1. I love it!!! congratulations Erika! makes me want to cough just so I can cover it. proud of you, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails