Friday, December 17, 2010

TGIF

A batch of little letters to kick off the weekend.

Dear girl's party on Sunday,
I'm excited to make pretty, festive cookies and hang out with some of my favorite people.

I've very much excited for your hot buttered rum party tonight. I am wearing pants with an elastic waistband to I can fit as much of it in as possible.

Dear health,
Please don't hate me for all of the aforementioned hot buttered rum that I will consume tonight.

Dear blue skies,
I very much like you right now. You're a welcomed break from the crazy rain we've been getting.

Dear Joe,
Thank you for doing my dishes AND scraping my windows this morning. That was very sweet.

Dear Christmas,
You're only 8 days away!

I miss your blog posts about tucking and rolling, but can't wait until your post on your 1950s style meal at Canlis. Congrats on finding a menu! I knew you would from the beginning. I just had a feeling.

There is now a MUCH cheaper version of you that looks IDENTICAL. (You guys have to click on both links to really understand the absurdity in the similarity in looks, but luckily not pricetag!)

Have a wonderfully, fabulous week before Christmas weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails