But back to the party at hand. The weekend was filled with:
- Nine gorgeous women
- Lunch at Rogue Brewery
- Lingerie shower at the hotel. (Did I mention we had giant photos of Ryan up around the room? It was a nice touch. Great idea, Mads.)
- Amazing dinner at Urban Fondue
- Delicious cocktails and amazing feather fascinators, the latter handmade by Karen!
- Some incredible drag queens at Darcelles
- A night FULL of dancing
- Fleets of sailors coming to port for Portland's Rose Festival, who wanted nothing more than to dance with bachelorettes
- Late night cupcakes and cheese
- Very, very tired feetsies at the end of the night
- Delicious brunch in the morning!
- Strolling the Sunday market before skipping town
And now, the photographic evidence of a fantastic weekend!
This bachelorette has cashed out.
I can't wait for the wedding in two weeks!