Thursday, September 15, 2011

Boats, boats, boats

I like boats. So when I got a last minute email from Autumn to meet her down the street to take out Ryan's company boat a few weeks ago, I was all smiles. We slowly motored around, from South Lake Union to Ballard, enjoying the late Summer sun, wine, grapes, cheetos (keeping it classy... and healthy) and eventually docked up at Fisherman's Terminal for dinner. I'm a big fan of unexpected adventures, especially when they involve soaking up the verrrry last bit of summer, so this fun, little outing was a delight. Eventually I'll accept that we've reached Fall, but looking through these pictures again make me want to go back in time! Summer 2012, I'm expecting big things. Fall 2011, I'm ready, let's do this.

3 comments:

  1. What a fun night with friends! Love being on the boat we didn't get to do that at all this summer :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erika! Thanks for the kind comment you left on my blog. You have such a lovely blog! I've loved reading about your training, culinary adventures and especially the boat trips and swimming in lakes. I've lived in London for four years and I really miss the natural beauty of my hometown in South Africa: lakes, rivers, hills and valleys.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails