Friday, October 28, 2011

High Five

High five.
Gold star.
A+
Bravo.
I'm so incredibly proud of you!

Those are just some of the things I told Joe on Wednesday. Why, you may ask? Oh, no biggie... except for that fact that HE GOT A NEW JOB! That's right people, this man landed a new gig. He's been so diligent in the process, but never quite found the right fit. And now I'm over the moon excited for him - all his hard work has certainly paid off.

We celebrated with an evening out on me. First, we tried out Delancey's for superb pizza and local craft beer. (The spicy salami pizza was divine.) Then we tracked across town for our favorite fro-yo, Menchies. Throughout the night, we would cheers or I'd give him a high five. It was the perfect evening of celebrating. I admit, I think he's still getting used to my celebration style. What can I say? I like to make celebrations a big deal. Learned that from my mom :)

Congrats, my sweets!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!! Congrats to Joe! Cant't wait to hear about it when I see you next week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so very happy for Joe! Really stuck in there and found the job...Yay!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails