Monday, October 24, 2011

Smashing Pumpkins

Erin says "pose" and this is what happened. Not sure why I thought a leg grab was the best option. But it only gets better from here...

This is the "ok, ladies, how should we really pose?" pose.

The "smashing (confused?) pumpkins" pose.

The "pumpkins make me laugh sooo much and me-want-to crush-pumpkin" pose.

The "I wanna jump with my pumpkin, but my feet are stuck in cement" pose.

The "final attempt at jumping before we ask ourselves, why are we jumping with pumpkins?" pose.

Note: There were no pumpkins harmed in this photo shoot. Just a group of twenty-somethings trying to figure out how best to pose for the camera in a pumpkin patch, and for the most part, failing miserably (or succeeding - beauty is in the eye of the beholder, yeah?). Very reminiscent of last year. We'll grow up eventually, I promise.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails