Thursday, September 20, 2012

Five Years

Yesterday was my five year anniversary at work. Say what?! FIVE YEARS! I can't believe how quickly time flies. It seems like just yesterday I was blogging about my two year anniversary. (Which also gets me thinking, wow, I've been blogging for a long time!) It's truly amazing how much has changed in the past five years - South Lake Union (where our office is located) has grown exponentially, I've run in several half marathons and one full marathon, I've lived four different places - the Big House in Green Lake (for only a couple weeks of work), an apartment with Holden in Green Lake, my sweet little Ballard apartment and now our home. I've gone on magical trips to Hawaii, Lake Chelan, Leavenworth, Iceland, Sweden, the California coast and more. I also met and fell in love with my sweets (almost 3 years ago!).

At any rate, to mark the occasion, my boss took me out to lunch at Serious Pie and our client joined the fun. It was a fun way to celebrate the milestone! 

But seriously, someone please tell me, how does time go by so quickly?!

pic/via

4 comments:

  1. Congrats!! Makes you feel kinda old, doesn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Real proud of my little girl. Just a few more and you may catch up with me.. You're only as old as you act..and that is young!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails