Sunday, December 20, 2009

At laaaaaaaaaaaast


At last
My love has come along
My lonely days are over
And life is like a song...

(My plea for the return of Creepy Caroler paid off this weekend. She returned. In my garden. In all her glory. I could not ask for a better Christmas surprise. Well, maybe I could, but I'll take this for now.)

Not surprisingly, Creepy Caroler once again, got around.

First stop, the Newsome's.

"Umm, how did this creepy b*&%$ get into our bed?!"
-Santa Newsome

Even puppy Zeke was suspicious of this creepy character.
The only thing that brought him within 4 feet of her was a milk bone that Erin strategically placed in her hand and even that was a feat.

We thought she looked particularly creepy right outside the sliding glass door.
Oh, welcome back, Creepy Caroler... welcome back.

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails