A little mathematical formula about Autumn: Autumn + RyRy + boat of any kind = Bliss. I can't wait to visit them in the South Pacific when they sail around the world. Wouldn't you love to sail around the world?
But, I digress. Autumn's happy list:
- Anything that has to do with NannyFamilyBoy. I may sneak over to his home and actually steal him someday. Even when he was crazy I still “wuved” him, actually I think I like him so much because he is a little odd.
- Starbucks salted caramel hot chocolate (with non-fat milk, only 2 pumps of chocolate and extra salt). I am that annoying coffee order girl, sorry, but it’s just so good that way!
- Making lists and crossing things off of them! So gratifying.
- Mountains. Driving through them on the way East, watching the Olympics come out on a gorgeous day, fly-fishing in them, ogling Mt. Rainier on my commute on 99, they are so peaceful and remind me of home.
- This song. And banjoes.
- Leavenworth. I just can’t get enough of the town. Probably because it is beautiful in the fall, winter, spring and summer and has brought joy to my life from when I was little (annual ice cream cone stop after a week at Camp Fire Camp) to now (Tom 2K6-9). (Erika’s note: Speaking of Leavenworth, did you hear that the nutcracker lady was Conan’s first guest?)
- Sailing and boats. Everyone is invited to the South Pacific with Ry Ry and I someday.
- I have officially jumped on the legging train. So comfy. So cozy.
- My not-so-secret-anymore addiction to TV shows. If you are not watching Community you should be. Same with Glee, Deadwood, Dexter, HIMYM, Mad Men and don’t even get me started on VMars.