- Communicate better. I am a "communications professional", yet sometimes I don't have quality communications with people enough. Maybe try calling more than texting? Or sending a quick "hello" email to people, just for fun.
- Mix up the workout routine. I usually only run. Run, run, run. But I want to throw in a hip hop or yoga class here and there. It's fun, so why not?
- Strategically use my vacation days. I don't think this will be a problem if we do end up going to Sweden, but the fact that I've put myself into a 'use them or lose them' situation this year means that I didn't take enough time off. But thinking back, I was often too busy to take time off. It's a vicious cycle, but it's ending in 2011: the year of using my given vacation days.
- Continue to try new recipes. In the last year, I've never cooked so much in my life and I loved all of the experimentation. Let's keep it up, Petes.
- Host more parties. They don't have to be fancy and elaborate, but a game night here and a wine night there is always a good idea. Maybe even a wine & chocolate tasting party? Who is in?
- Don't get so caught up with what's happening tomorrow. Focus on the now and enjoy it. It's in my nature to always look ahead, but sometimes I find myself doing that way too much. I need to enjoy the moment I'm in too.
I'm sure more "resolutions" or goals will come to mind, but I'll start with this list. It's challenging, yet not unattainable.
What are your resolutions?