- Seattle Thunderbirds are terribly young. There was a 15-year-old on the ice!
- I must be getting old because every time they got into a fight, I would grimace instead of cheer. But don't tell the diehards that sat behind us.
- Kent and/or hockey attracts an odd crowd.
- I'm happy that America chooses football (or baseball?) as our spot of choice, unlike Canada.
- There are only 3 periods in the game, not 4 like I expected.
- On the JumboTron, they were welcoming groups and all of a sudden "Dip-A-Palooza" appeared. I quickly texted Holden and they were only a few sections away! (Speaking of, DAP7 post to come with video teaser.)
- I want to learn how to skate backwards. Or just go ice skating. And watch Kathryn do a triple-axel since she used to skate competively.
Hope everyone has a wonderful, relaxing weekend!