- This "short" week (I had to work a half day on Monday) has felt like eternity and I can't wait for a little breather.
- It's Joe's birthday on Sunday! When I tell him he's an old man, he responds with, "How's that seat at the kid's table?" Touche.
- Due to #2, we're getting a drink with a few friends on Saturday at the Dutch.
- And Joe and I are going to dinner on Sunday somewhere fun. Place still TBD. Suggestions?
- I'm SO excited to give him his present! I'll announce what I got him on Monday. I know, leaving you at the edge of your seat.
- Thunderbirds hockey game tonight!
- Sleeping in.
- A possible run with Autumn?
- There is only a small chance of rain this weekend.
- Joe's birthday is also our 14 month marker. Crazy how time flies, huh?
What are you excited for this weekend?