Friday, February 11, 2011

A splash of orange

If you've been to my place, then you know that I like decorating with peachy oranges. I just love how bright and happy the color is. In my continuous scouring of design blogs, I always come across rooms that are filled with orangey goodness. I save all of my favorites (orange or otherwise) in a folder on my computer named: Future home inspiration. At least I'll have ideas in the hopper when that home-buying day comes!

(If you remember, I once shared some of the kitchens I envy.)

(If you know the picture sources, please let me know. I realized that I don't actually save the links with the pictures. So don't sue me. I'm not taking any credit for these pretty rooms :) Probably a lot from belle maison 23)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails