Friday, April 6, 2012

TGIF

I've had this note on my computer for well over a year. It's a little Kathryn memento that I never plan to take down. Even though she's no longer at the desk next to me, she's with me in spirit :)

Though quite simple, the note really helps psych me up on Fridays. And today, I've had a particularly wild case of the Fridays. You know when you get that shrill of excitement that rushes through your body and comes out in the form of a giant smile? Yeah, that's what's happening. It's like all smiles here. Smile:30. Smile o'clock. Smilearathon. (Ok, you get the point.)

Here's to a smile-filled weekend, filled with friends, a run, brunch and maybe even a visit by the Easter bunny! TGIF.

1 comment:

  1. I hope your weekend is just as exciting as your friday feeling!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails