- Impromptu bands at Green Lake - within minutes, there were dozens of children surrounding these guys and it melted my heart.
- Staying true to my new goal: getting some fresh air at least once a week during work hours. It makes a world of difference.
- Black tea lemonade, half the sweetener, light ice. Starbucks, I hope you love my detailed orders.
- The grassy knoll.
- This adorable swimsuit.
- Overhearing really funny conversations when running or walking around Green Lake. Seriously, people. We can hear you. (Makes me also think twice about my conversations?)
- Getting back into the groove of things and feeling good about it.
- Opening day of fishing this weekend with my Dad!
- My iGoogle countdowns for weddings - Lizzie in 58 days and Jessie in 156 days!
- The sun. How can it not make you happy?
Thursday, April 26, 2012
happy lists, I decided it was time for a little Spring edition. In no particular order, here are a few things that make me happy: