Thursday, April 26, 2012

happy list

Because it's been awhile and I love happy lists, I decided it was time for a little Spring edition. In no particular order, here are a few things that make me happy:
  1. Impromptu bands at Green Lake - within minutes, there were dozens of children surrounding these guys and it melted my heart. 
  2. Staying true to my new goal: getting some fresh air at least once a week during work hours. It makes a world of difference.
  3. Black tea lemonade, half the sweetener, light ice. Starbucks, I hope you love my detailed orders.
  4. The grassy knoll.
  5. This adorable swimsuit.
  6. Overhearing really funny conversations when running or walking around Green Lake. Seriously, people. We can hear you. (Makes me also think twice about my conversations?)
  7. Getting back into the groove of things and feeling good about it.
  8. Opening day of fishing this weekend with my Dad!
  9. My iGoogle countdowns for weddings - Lizzie in 58 days and Jessie in 156 days!
  10. The sun. How can it not make you happy?

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails