Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Putting my running shoes back on.

It's that time of year again: training time. My running buddies and I have committed to another half marathon in June, so I've been lacing up my shoes and hitting the pavement. I'm not to the point where I think, "wait, the run is already over?!" but I'm getting back into the groove and that's what matters. My perpetual runner's high is just around the corner (I hope!).

P.S. I'm a little nervous that I still have to do another marathon in the next year and a half. My list has already committed me to it!

P.P.S. Picture from the Leavenworth Half Marathon.

1 comment:

  1. I'm running a half marathon in May and it's been a little tough to get back into the groove of running, but I'm getting there. Good luck with training!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails