Monday, May 14, 2012

A Mother's Day Picnic

Nothing quite beats a picnic on a sunny Sunday, especially with family. For Mother's Day, Joe (III), my Mom and Dad, and Joe (II) and Lilian all met up at Green Lake for a little picnicking, relaxing and good (great!) people watching.We saw a pet tortoise (it was huge), a woman with a paper bag as a hat and later in the evening, I hear there was a pet kangaroo! We missed the latter, but believe me - I'll be keeping my eyes open for it in future runs and walks around the lake.

Mom, I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day - you deserve the very best. I love you!

2 comments:

  1. Aww... That's me and my little swedeheart... Thank you honey... What a wonderful day... Sorry we missed the kangaroo ...wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh love the people watching at Greenlake! So was the person walking the tortoise or just hanging out? I can image that would be a slowwww walk...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails