Friday, November 30, 2012

Cat Lady Returns

Steph introduced me to one of my favorite new iPhone apps: KittyBooth. All you do is upload a picture, then add all the cats you want! It's a surefire way to make you look like a total cat lady, if you don't already fit the mold. As you can see, I got a little carried away, but can you blame me? Fifi and Goose needed a few friends in their favorite window to watch the birds, squirrels and neighborhood cats outside.

Speaking of, here's a few recent gems of the kitties.

Contrary to what you might think, this wasn't just Goose rolling over. He was just resting in this position. In fact, I ran to get my camera and when I came back, he was still sittin' there, belly up. So nonchalant.

This is a familiar shot. Without fail, Fifi perches near our coffee table when we have something to eat. Wishing and hoping that maybe, just maybe, we will share or possibly drop a tasty treat.

Goose lets me make him dance. Yes, this happens a lot. No, it doesn't get old. 

Typical evening affair: "Let's play hide-and-seek!" "Ok, go hide." "What?! How'd you find me?" "The moving paper bag had nothing to do with it, Fifi."

2 comments:

  1. They are so sweet! The picture of Gus on his back is almost too cute to handle. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto on both comments. Goose and Fifi appear to be soooo sweet! I love Fifi's "wide-eyed" innocent look in the paper bag -- it was the same one she had as a teeny-tiny kitten.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails