Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Quick and Easy Sugar Fix

Remember the diet coke brownies? Well, courtesy of my mother, I learned about another quick and easy, two ingredient baked good: The Angel Fruitcake. A box of angel food cake, a can of pie filling of your choice (you can also choose less sugar, if you so desire) - mixed together and baked according to the box and you've got yourself angel fruitcake. I was quite impressed with the outcome - I'm not gonna lie, Joe and I both got seconds. Next time, I think I might give apple filling a try. 

What do you think - would you give this a try? If so, what flavor?

1 comment:

  1. sounds pretty amazing actually, I'd probably go for raspberry too.. maybe add blueberries? I bet the apple will be nice x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails