Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Pre-Thanksgiving

A few years ago, I learned that taking the week off between Christmas and New Year's was pure bliss. After today, I'm thinking that taking the day before Thanksgiving off is also quite nice. Today has been a combination of relaxing and getting stuff done. I made the mashed potatoes so I can easily throw them into the oven tomorrow and even prepped the stuffing. (The recipe requires you to let the french bread and cornbread stay out for 24 hours, so it gets a little crusty.) Next up, play with the kitties before I get the carpet monster (i.e. vacuum) out and they run away.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. I had a wonderful dinner. I am still full this morning..Thanks for a great dinner...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails