Friday, November 2, 2012

The Full Extent of Crazy

I tried to explain this phenomenon before, but didn't think you could fully comprehend the crazy without seeing it for yourself. This is what you'd find if you looked through the photos on my phone. I was looking for a particular photo and kept finding photo after photo of the kitties. Who have I become? It takes a lot of self-restraint to not just turn this blog into "kitty pic of the day." But I'll resist for your sake. But don't worry, I'll still give periodic Goose and Fifi updates. You know you love them too.


Speaking of crazy animal people, look at my Mom's amazing Halloween costume. They have a Halloween Parade through downtown Edison where people on the streets throw candy at the kids! Brings back fond memories of my childhood. My mom went as the ultimate crazy dog lady, Cruella Deville. Pretty good, huh?



2 comments:

  1. Oh my phone is exactly the same way, my instagram feed is basically: cat,cat,cat,cat,rabbit,food,cat,rabbit,cat,cat,rabbit

    wouldnt have it any other way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah you know what's even sadder is that my phone is filled with pics of other people's cats... :/ Love your mom's costume! So fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails