Friday, November 23, 2012

Three Years

I met the love of my life three years ago today. Three years. I knew he was something special when after our first date, I showed a picture to my mom of the "man I'm going to marry one day." Sure, I said that once before to her - I was dead set on marrying Alex Rodriguez when I was ten years old. But this time was different. (Clearly different!) Joe was The One. He fit the bill. I'd grow old with this man.

Since then, we've had quite a few adventures. Road trips, Sweden trip, tropical trip, weekend trips. He started a new career. I stayed put in mine. We've hiked, we've biked, we've skied, we've run. We've tried new recipes and we've tried new restaurants. We've attended about a dozen weddings. He moved in, then we bought our home and adopted the most adorable little kitties. Essentially, we've had the time of our lives and it's only been three years. The best part? There are so many more to go :)

Joe, you mean the world to me. Happy Anniversary! I love you!

P.S. Year one and year two.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails