Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Good Luck Hoblows!

Big game tonight, Hoblows. Sorry we had to miss it. (But I'm not sorry to be missing the practice...)

Just make sure you communicate out there. No collisions allowed.

Please do the following in our honor, since I know you miss us, oh-so-much.
  • Win.
  • Better yet, slaughter them.
  • Sing "I'm a little teacup" in the outfield. I think that's what I hear and see Stephanie doing out in left field.
  • Peg someone in the butt to get them out and yell, "That one is for Erika, bitches!"
  • Cover shortstop for me, unless you want to leave a hole in the defense just in my memory. You're so sentimental.
  • Drink a Lenny's large after the game
  • Play Buck Hunter and get all 3 bucks and the trophy. No shooting cows.
  • Kenny and JJ, point and stare at the girls that have been pointing and staring at you for the last two weeks. Hah, I imagine you both can manage a mini-creepout.
Here are some pictures from last week and I don't really like them, so I vote we take a lot more in our last few games.

2-4-6-8-ball, Hoblows!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails