Thursday, August 6, 2009

When I'm rich...

I will shop at Whole Foods for all my food.

Today Kathryn and I hit it up for the finishing ingredients to make an avocado and grapefruit salad for lunch. I am enjoying it at this moment and highly recommend everyone giving it a try!

As I was strolling through the store, I came across a product from the Skagit Valley - my home! It was a sparkling juice called Skagit Fresh. Since I worked at Sakuma Bros Farm for 10 years (yes, I'm proud to admit that I was a farm girl), I kind of know the local farms, so I wondered who might be behind this fabulous product. So I decided to do a little research.

To my surprise (and Kathryn can vouch for my surprised reaction), featured on their website is none other than Richard Sakuma who I had worked for, for years! Not only that, my friend Aaron's uncle, Alan! What? How did I not know about this?

I haven't tried one yet because I left it in my car, but I will report back. I expect nothing but the best from the Skagit Valley.

I chose Rambling Raspberry. What would you choose?


1 comment:

  1. Me too! I just love walking through that store and looking at everything. Their Italian sausage is super good too and it frequently goes on sale.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails