Saturday, August 22, 2009

It truly is the World Wide Web

As I mentioned before, I set up a Google Analytics account for my blog awhile back. It's so interesting to browse through the various categories - visitors, traffic sources, etc.

I've jumped to 148 unique visitors. Whoa.

However, what I find most intriguing right now is where some of my readers have come from - 12 different countries!
  1. United States
  2. Canada
  3. Malaysia
  4. Australia
  5. Mexico
  6. Japan
  7. Colombia
  8. Jordan
  9. Czech Republic
  10. United Kingdom
  11. Saudi Arabia
  12. Germany

I seriously wondered what they googled in order to stumble upon this random blog. What do you think?

On another note, I got my first "fan email" from my SeattlePIRun blog! This person is moving to Seattle and wants to join a running club, but she is intimidated because she doesn't run at the fastest pace. Must be why she emailed me vs. the 50 marathon man who also contributes to the blog... The thing is, I don't run in a running club, so I don't quite know how to respond. Eh, I'll think of something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails