Thursday, February 18, 2010

Let there be sun.

I ate lunch outside today (Yay!) and it was absolutely gorgeous. The sun in shining and there isn't a cloud in the sky. For the first time since late Fall, I had to whip out my sunglasses! My poor, poor sunglasses that have remained in my purse since last summer. Getting thrown around. Smashed with keys. Scraped with Altoids tin. Just completely unprotected. They're on their last leg for sure.

I've always been a Target/B.P. $10 glasses sort of gal, but I wonder if I spent a tad more, maybe I would take better care of my glasses? I'm not talking a lot of money like my dream pair of Tom Fords, but maybe something a step above Target. So I'm on a quest. Find new sunglasses. It's a good investment, right? Protecting your eyes from UV rays (in style) is very important.

Here are some options that I've found at the Nordstrom Sunglass Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails