Monday, April 11, 2011

Sounders + Sun + Steph = Fun.

I've been to a Sounders game a time or two, but this this weekend was one of my faves. The sun was shining, the company was fantastic and the cute little family in front of us were pretty entertaining.

Steph and I are completely on the same page when it comes to soccer enthusiasm and knowledge. Sure, we support and get excited for our hometown team, but a loss won't make us lose any sleep. And when it comes to understanding all of the technicalities of the sport, let me just say that there were more than a couple times that we were clueless as to what just happened. But luckily we were sitting in the die-hard section, so we just followed their queues-- cheering and raising our scarves, or yelling something along the lines of, 'are you kidding me, ref?!'

In the end, the Sounders won so everyone left happy. We left especially happy because we decided that our next stop would be Nordstrom. Perfect post-game activity, don't you think? Thanks for bringing me to the game, Stephers!

Look, it's my people :)

2 comments:

  1. Awh, it really looks like a fun time! I want to go! Green is my favorite color :D

    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails