Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Stylish Family

Have you seen this adorable family? The mom blogs at Bluebird Vintage and is an incredibly chic mom. On top of that, I love that she brings her family together regularly for family pictures-- note to self: do that one day. They all look happy and ever-so-stylish.

I'm especially smitten with the sassy little girl. She has more fashion sense in just her pinky than most people have in their whole body. Gosh, at the age of 8, I was making poor fashion choices... like perming my bangs and my bangs alone. That's right, not my actual hair. Just the bangs. Classic. Mom, please destroy all evidence of this disaster? Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. hey...get over the bangs...you were a trend setter...lol...they were beautiful herk!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails