Friday, April 15, 2011

TG(iPhone)F

When I saw this series of pictures, they made me laugh. I remember trying so hard to take a good picture of us with the beautiful, landscaping views of vineyards in Sonoma wine country.

The wind and sun had other plans.

After NUMEROUS attempts of trying to get one that 1) didn't have my hair all up in my face 2) didn't have sun flares and 3) didn't make one of us look ridiculous, we settled for one where I just sort of had hair in my face.

But now I think I like the series of pictures best because it takes me back to that moment. That moment of being on vacation in warm, sunny California with one of my best friends.

[Clicking heels like Dorothy to go back in time.]

1 comment:

  1. Hey, my wife and I were just there! It was so nice...

    Aron
    www.babymine.net

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails