Sunday, April 25, 2010

A fishing story

We started fishing bright and early (woke up at 4:45 and on the lake by 6am!) out on Cain Lake.

It was quiet and a little rainy and cold.

But luckily we were all pretty bundled up.

We got 1 or 2 sunbreaks, even if the temperature didn't rise.

Joe got the first fish.

I caught the second fish.

And as you can see, I was very excited about it.

Kam wouldn't let me take any pictures of him (he must be going through a phase), so I had to sneakily snap a few.

This might be the only picture we got of him where he's smiling AND looking at the camera. Too bad I wasn't doing the same!

At the end of the day, we came home with 14 fish. I'll let you guess who caught the most, but it rhymes with America. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails